Take care of the Belves Shoes products
Only a proper care helps to maintain their structure and a perfect shape of the leather shoes you have chosen. We have therefore selected some valuable advice to keep the original features of your shoes in time.
HOW TO CLEAN THE SKIN OF SHOES
The cleaning and care of the leather underscores the attention for what we wear and demonstrates great consideration for these accessories, especially when we talk about homemade shoes made in Italy.
First, you have to keep in mind that the leather shoes should be polished carefully. To do it in the best of ways, here's what to get yourself :
2) Soft brush in horse crine
3) neutral nutritious cream for prized pellami
4) highly polishing wax
And here, step by step, the proceedings to clean up your pair of shoes :
- Insert the tenfill inside the footwear
- Use a soft brush to remove the dust
- Use a neutral cream for prized pellami
- Apply a highly polished wax
- Do not forget to clean and polish even the sole
- Polished the shoe with a soft cloth
- Use a drop of water and wax to create the patina. Passing the cloth several times, you will notice that the gravel of your shoe will thus become more and more lucid. Repeat the operation to make it lucid as a mirror.
If you're going to take care of your shoes right away, you'll preserve them new and in great state longer. How?
Do not expose them to direct light, nourishes the pellame with cream, always uses the tenderpe and in case of rain or splashes it supports the shoes on the sides, away from heat sources, leaving them to dry in a natural way.